Classified as zones of regional economic interest, SaoneOr and Actisud are eligible for European, national and local financial business development aids :
- Regional “AFR” aid, which allows companies to claim the Territorial development bonus (“Prime d’aménagement du territoire”)
- Aids provided by the local authorities in reward of job creation, domestic investment, international development, innovation and professional training
- Development programs supported by various companies to support the Grand Chalon’s domestic economy (Saint-Gobain, Framatome, Side Michelin)
- Attractive local taxation
- The FEDER / ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) to help companies invest to create jobs or reinforce their innovation programs.
Property ownership tax rate ratio / m² (for the XXL platform) :
• 2,,88 euros (waste management tax not included)
• 2 years exemption from the City and Department shares
Company real estate contribution :
• 25,54 %
• Total exemption for the first 2 years; 80% exemption on the 3rd year, 50% on the 4th
The Grand Chalon Business Accommodation Office is there to help you with the process to apply for all these grants.